Powered By Blogger

Thursday 8 December 2011

shots that i would use in the film.

 
Before shooting for the film, i wanted to have some ideas of what type of shots we are going to have so at home I Took photos of my brother( to show the killer that is in the film) going up stairs because in the film we are planning to have the killer go up stairs to the victims bedroom.




The next photo i took was a shot of the killer looking at the victims photos,the photo of the girl (her self) and her boyfriend. The killer looks at it and then tears it up and throws it on to the floor. So to have this shown in the film I was thinking of having an shoulder shot because we do not see the killers face until the end of the opening scene.

The next photo I took was a extreme shot of the killers eyes. I what this type of shot to be at the end because at the end of the opening scene we see the killer , after he finds the girl (victim) in the wardrobe.





The next photo I took was a shot from the floor. I want this type of shot to be in the film because it looks really creepy and it makes the audience want to see the killer. This type of shot reminds me of the film seven because in seven you know there is a killer but you can not see the killers face. You do not even know the killer until the end of the film and the shot angle I took this photos is been used in the opening scene of SE7EN.

No comments:

Post a Comment