Powered By Blogger

Thursday 8 December 2011

First practice for film editing

In my group we did bag swap which was really fun to film. After filming the shots of the film we had to learn how to edit and do the title sequence so our film can be a really good peace of work. So before editing our film we had to learn what to do ,so we went to the Mac room and started to use Live Type which is a program that has so many different fonts and backgrounds to use for the title sequences. On the Live Type there is effects that moves the words around, up/ down which can be useful to us for a horror thriller title sequences. I have learnt now to make the writing bigger and how to colour it in. after using Live Type we had used another programme which was used to do the sound for the film. There is so many sound effects, there is more then a instrument band. So I was playing around with the sound effects and making funny , weird music. After me and my group started editing our film which I have learnt how to cut the shots and add them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment