Powered By Blogger

Thursday 8 March 2012

Unit 2 Presentation with Evaluation

This is a powerpoint which i did for Unit 2 ( Communication skills for creative media production)

 where i had to take photos of the college and talk about the reason why i took that shoot.

 Slide 1

 Slide 2

 Slide 3

 Slide 4

Slide 5

Slide 6

 Slide 7

Slide 8

Slide 9

Slide 10

 Slide 11

Evaluation for my presentation
The presentation I did was to investigate and gather then curate approximately 8 to 12 photographic images. I have to analyse what I can see in each image and why I selected those image. What was the reason of talking that photo, what impartation it gave me? The class theme was on first day at college impartation so to that photos on our first day in college, as class we had to go outside and take photos of college. 
Going around college, I took photos that I spot on my first day. I had taken photos of student work on the walls, what scared me the most. When taking photos I was working with Lucy so when she saw an image that she would like to take, I asked questions on ‘why are you taking a photo of this, what is it that makes you take that photo?’. Once we finished taking photos, we went to class and started uploading the photos. Once we did that, we started analysing the photos on what we see on them. I analysed them but in a different way. I analysed them to what I was feeling on my first day. I did write what you see in the photo but I wrote why the photo is important for me. So writing my feelings instead of what I see make it clean on how hard it is in college and how much you need to put.
After about 3 weeks, as class we each had to do our presentation. So to do our presentation we had to go to a different room, which the room was dark so it scared me a lot as I was nervous all ready.  In class, when one of the students do their presentation, 3 people from class had to mark their work and give feedback and a question.
My presentation: when I was doing my presentation I was really nervous and could not concentrate on my work. As I was doing my presentation I did not include some bits that I was planning to add. I do write some bits from my presentation but did miss out some bits as I just wanted to finish it. At the start I was nervous but once I got it under controlled I did my presentation well towards the end. Until the end I did not do much well as I was getting more nervous and I felt my face getting red but as I was not use to standing up in class, this make it more difficult.
The feedback I got from the audience was positive but they did know I was nervous at the start of the presentation as I had told them. As for one of the comment, I was not standing still on my place; keep on moving my legs which showed I was nervous. I questions I got asked was if I was still nervous when I was doing my presentation. The feedback I got was it was good to have photos of items around the college and write how I felt when looking at them. It was good to compare the photos to my feelings. I have to improve my nervous controlling as it stopped my from saying things that I was planning to say.  After the presentation I felt like I did not do well in my presentation as I felt I was going about things that I did not even get myself. I need to remember that it’s not the end of the world so I can to my presentation clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment